Vaccine Passport Urgent CTA
We Mean It... NO Passports, NO Exceptions.
Vaccine passport bill advances to Senate
Currently has passed the house without amendments, heading to the senate for a full floor vote.
This bill doesn’t ban passports. It merely prevents the state government from issuing one.
- It does ban government entities from utilizing them.
- It does allow Private businesses and health care facilities are still able to use them.
- It does remove eligibility for state grants and funding for private businesses if they do.
- It does not apply to health care facilities in any capacity, they are fully exempt and they may use their version of vaccine passports if they wish.
If leadership is unwilling to amend the bill than the bill needs to die so that we don’t legalize the medical industry being allowed to infringe on privacy and discriminate against citizens seeking treatment or visiting a loved one. Codifying that is a bigger threat than vaccine passports as it could set the precedence for future laws or be utilized against Iowans who wish to sue these facilities for violating their medical, religious, or privacy rights.
Call/email and tell them:
-Kill the bill if it cannot be amended.
The legislative intent for the medical exception is undefined and therefore incredibly dangerous for unintended court precedents, legalizing discrimination in our state.
Or, amend the bill to:
-remove medical exception
-protect employees (like Montana is in the process of doing)
- Share how this could impact your access to healthcare facilities or employment, share any experience you have getting kicked out of health clinics for the vaccine schedule already. Discrimination is not unusual in medical clinics, this will just codify it.
Call the Governor’s office daily: (515-281-5211)
Call Senator Whitver daily: (515-281-3371)
Email the full Senate daily:
We are a non-profit, true grassroots organization consisting of a diverse group of Iowans. We advocate for vaccine safety, informed consent, and strongly oppose health mandates.
Our group promotes cited, sourced, and accurate information to help Iowans take control of their health decisions, specifically as they relate to vaccines.
We present quality science and data to Iowa’s elected officials and help them produce sound legislation for Iowans.
We seek to hold public health departments and for-profit health organizations accountable for the services they provide.
Information found on this page and other pages of this website are for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Please consult a trusted medical professional to determine what is right for you and your family.