Elections are one of the most important aspects of this movement. It is imperative that we pay attention and support candidates that support what we believe in.
Every election season we send out a series of questions to all candidates and report on their responses, or lack there of. Informed Choice Iowa does not endorse candidates but rather ranks them on a verified, not verified or an unverified stance and let our members decide who they will support.
Find your candidates: General Election (November 3rd) This list may not be complete as the Secretary of State will update throughout the summer with candidates that won primaries in early June.
Don't see your candidates report card below? We have not sent out general election surveys yet but please feel free to ask them the following questions yourself!
2020 Election Report Card Questionnaire
- Do you support making vaccine manufacturers liable again for vaccine injuries/deaths caused by their products?
- Given our current situation and understanding how important data collection is, how can we best improve upon our vaccine safety data collection considering it is only capturing 1% of adverse reactions?
- Do you support mandated vaccination campaigns during declarations of emergencies?
State Legislature Candidates:
- Where do you stand on vaccine mandates as some of the other states in our nation have done away with exemptions?
- Do you support the current exemptions available to Iowans, Religious and Medical? Would you support expanding them to include philosophical?
- Do you support mandated vaccination campaigns during declarations of emergency?
- Given our current situation and understanding how important data collection is, how can we best improve upon our vaccine safety data collection which right now is only capturing 1% of adverse reactions?